My photo
LAWAI, HI, United States


PRICING...My pricing differs, depending on what kind of box I'm making.
$50 + the cost of any/all materials I'll need to make your Card Box.
I do require a $25 deposit before purchasing items and starting on your box (*please note that the $25 deposit is included in the $50.

Just to make it clear:
1) $25 deposit (before I start on your box).
2) $25 and however much the cost of supplies (upon completion of your box).
***If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Card Box upon Pick-Up, the remaining cost will not be owed. But also note that if you are unsatisfied, the $25 deposit will be non-refundable and I will keep the Card Box.

CONTACT ME TODAY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE ][}{DECOR TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN ONE-OF-A-KIND CARDBOX FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY/CELEBRATION!

CONTACT ME, AT IXDECOR03@gmail.com

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 2011 ABC Blocks Cardbox

First time ever making an ABC Blocks Cardbox.

This box is supposed to look like a cake of ABC Blocks that the customer saw online.

The ribbon detailing along da sides of da blocks are supposed to look like icing.




CONGRATULATIONS


KAINOA & MITSY

on your "soon-to-come" BABY BOY!